5 Ways to Procrastinate Well
We all like ways to procrastinate, correct? Usually when you are procrastinating you are wasting brain cells or doing nothing—but there are productive ways to procrastinate. You just have to find them:
1. Update your LinkedIn profile…or get one: We all need to network. Spend your time procrastinating this finals week by tweaking your LinkedIn profile and making sure that it looks top notch. Take a new profile picture, update the summaries of your work experience, and make sure that the best you is put forward on your profile.
2. Read a book: Reading is very important. While you are just having fun reading, you are also increasing your vocabulary. Read a good book and have a little fun this finals week.
3. Respond to emails: if you are like me, sometimes important emails might pile up. Check and respond to some of your important emails and get some stuff done while you are procrastinating.
4. Research/Look for your summer dream job: Looking up possible summer internships or jobs is a good way to procrastinate. A lot of summer internships are hiring now so researching for your dream job is very productive.
5. Apply for scholarships: Obviously one of the best ways to procrastinate well is apply for scholarships! Free money is always better than papers, so apply for a scholarship or two while you are procrastinating from working on school work.